A.T. Vista is run by volunteers, who, need a t-shirt that sets them apart from the t-shirts purchased by attendees. And they obviously need to be thanked. While the chair of the conference in 2007 decided that all committee heads find a way to recognize and thank volunteers, previoius conferences held raffles or had swag depending on what had been donated. There was a large poster at the 2007 conference with the names of volunteers listed how they volunteers regardless of the size of their contribution. No matter which way is chosen, the volunteers at all levels need to be recognized. Read Logo Goods report from 2007 to learn what was done with t-shirts for volunteers
Run the volunteer recognition program.
- Understand how volunteers need to be recognized.
- When Planning the Conferece
- Read Logo Goods report from 2007
- Recommend a means of recognition based on input and for approval by the Steering Committee
- Implement the decision
- Work with Marketing Chair and Logo Goods coordinator about T-shirt
- Meet and work alongside people who share your passion for the outdoors
- Work with other hikers from outside your region
- Run different aspects of a multi-day conference